Containers offer you a robust, highly secure and affordable way to create your own structure for almost any use – from fully equipped offices and first aid stations to sidewalk tunnels, elaborate retail stores and work camps.
Almost any modification can be made – from joining containers together and creating extensive retail spaces, to adding shelving, windows, heating systems and mandoors. We can do custom painting or add wood paneling on the interior or exterior. You tell us what you have in mind and we will work with you to bring your vision to life. Talk to us toll-free at 1-800-665-9651 or in the Lower Mainland at 604-940-9908.
Our on-site modification shop is proud to offer high quality workmanship done with attention to detail and integrity. As a testament to the high quality work we do, we also do modifications for other container companies.
Some of the skills our technicians offer include:
- Specialty coatings (Rhino lining, intumescent paint, thermal insulative coatings etc.)
- Full prep, sanding, priming & painting in single color or multi-color enamels
- Custom welding & fabrication (Framed openings, steel shelving etc.)
- Custom wood working (Shelving, work benches etc.)
- Spray foam & batt insulation
- Custom interiors (plywood, vinyl covered gypsum, steel cladding etc.)
- Installing man doors, windows, vents, roll up doors
- Heating and cooling systems.
- Single and basic 3 phase electrical
Emergency Response / Preparedness Containers
CONTAINERS ARE EARTHQUAKE PROOF!!
They are made of heavy gauge steel framing. The corner posts are designed for a 150,000lbs vertical load. The steel walls are continuously welded and can withstand over 2,000lbs of a transverse load and 1,000lbs of a longitudinally load. The floor can hold over 65,000lbs.
Cratex offers a variety of smaller container sizes that are very durable, yet easy to move around with a forklift, and can even be secured to concrete blocks on the ground if required.
The container is weather tight, so supplies and even food will stay dry indefinitely.
Many local businesses and schools are already utilizing this method of Emergency Preparedness.